Full-time position available in Campbell Industrial Park $13/hr.
If you live up on the North Shore, or Central O'ahu, this may be the perfect position for you. We are looking for a lot attendant to drive, detail, and wash vehicles for delivery. Work for one of Oahu's largest car dealerships. This is a long term temp assignment.
Are you ready to start making some extra money? Are you looking to have some work on the side? Are you looking for a temporary full-time position that may go permanent?
We are looking for some good experienced laborers to help with the restoration process of flood damaged homes and businesses. You will be assisting with water extraction, debris removal, and other facets of the mitigation process.
A driver's license is preferred but not required. You must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs., and be punctual and reliable.
If you are looking for full time work and are interested in working longer than 2 weeks, there may be full time positions available. This is a two week assignment, possible temp-to-hire.
Please email if you're interested and we will get you working ASAP!
Shuttle Driver/ Outreach Assistant
Driver provides friendly, efficient service during the shuttle process, transporting clients from designated locations and other facilities in a safe and timely manner. Integrates with and supports the mission of the Outreach Team. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other staff and management team to ensure a consistent, excellent level of guest service.
Outdoors in varying temperatures while driving company vehicle. Frequent exposure to stressful situations related to person served (mental illness, substance abuse, behavioral disorders and/ or medical conditions, incontinence, etc.)
Temp-to-hire position. $15-17.00 p/hour
Under the general direction of the Corporate Director of Operations & Human Resources and the Corporate Human Resources Manager, this position is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. Provides assistance in carrying out policies relating to all phases of human resource activity with emphasis on recruitment, placement, employee relations, and employee services for all companies and subsidiaries within the JTB Hawaii organization.
Summary of job duties:
Inspects, repairs or adjusts windows and doors in the field; diagnoses product issues, determines efficient resolution plans and communicates tools necessary to resolve issue (i.e. labor, parts, tools or time needed to complete)
Principal Duties & Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
• Performs and completes service jobs on products in the field
• Problem solves and diagnoses difficult issues in the field
• Replaces glass in windows or doors; Installs items such as window shades, blinds, muntins, screens, etc.
• Provides customers with helpful information on the care, operation and maintenance of their products
• Generates and updates all service-related paperwork and file folders following a service visit so that additional service calls can be scheduled, if necessary, and billing or credit can be completed.
• Conducts any necessary follow up service work or communication to bring resolution and a Very Satisfied Customer Service Rating from all Customers; Serves as a Customer Service Champion at all times
• Performs job site walkthroughs and completes necessary paperwork, identifies items that need attention or correction prior to project finalization
• Collects Customer payment as required
• Identifies and orders parts over the phone or via fax through the CSR
• Loads Service van with all necessary parts and equipment on a weekly basis
• Abides by company Mission Statement, striving to achieve corporate goal of 100% customer satisfaction, while making it easy for customers to do business with the company and promoting market share growth
• May be asked to assist in the training of new Field Service Technicians or employees in other departments
• Maintains assigned Service vehicle
• Performs any other necessary task assigned by the supervisor or company in support of company goals or assistance with customer issues
• Completes service work orders and communicates any ongoing customer or product related issues with CSR's
• Meets company safety requirements by keeping work area neat and clean, following safety precautions and wearing required safety apparel (i.e. shoes, safety glasses, fall protection, etc.), and reporting any safety issues to the manager
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perm each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications, physical demands and work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/ or Experience: Must have High School Diploma or GED and dependable work history. Prior knowledge of general construction applications and terminology and/or window and door applications or components is required. Prior experience with power tools is required (i.e. table saw, circular or miter saw, pneumatic nail gun, power drill etc.).
Computer Skills: Familiarity with computers preferred. May be expected to develop proficiency in proprietary software (i.e. PDQ, POETS, OMS, etc.) and/ or company email systems (Outlook)
Professional skills: Must be a team player and exhibit a strong desire to learn and promote self-growth. Must be pro-active, self-motivated, and have a demonstrated ability to follow assignments through to completion. Attention to details is required. Must be able to develop trust, respect, and confidence of customers, coworker and managers. Must present in a clean and neat physical appearance. Must be able to problem solve and think creatively and positively when faced with obstacles.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform calculations using units of money, time, measurements, etc. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, length, width, height, and depth.
We are seeking entry level tire changers to work in the Honolulu area.
Qualified candidates should be able to:
This is a great opportunity to get started with a company you can grow with, as well as learn some valuable skills.
Summary of job duties:
Looking for a change this year? Do you have five years of accounting experience and are ready to take that next step to heighten your career? Do you feel stuck and burnt out at your current job? Today is the day to change that. Large auto dealership in Honolulu is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing ohana.
Ideal candidates will have:
Source it Hawaii